Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Need Traffic!!!

I started this blog because I used to be obese. I was always a heavy girl. I wanted to lose weight and I tried everything, but nothing seemed to work for me. I finally found a diet that worked and I stuck with it and was able to lose a total of 80 pounds. I wanted to share everything I learned and hopefully help some people that have the same problem that I did. The only problem with this is that nobody is finding my blog. I am trying to find people that would be willing to put my link on their website or blog. I would be more than willing to put people's links here as well. I am only getting about 20 visits a day and I want way more people to be able to find my blog. Well anyway if you would like to help me out or if you would like me to put your link up here leave me a comment. Anyway...I will be doing my next post either later today or tomorrow. So bye until then.

No comments: